Lesson 11: Personal Protection and Data Protection

  In this lesson we are going to talk about important tips and information that we need to know when using our computer: Nowadays we use our devices for everything, and they contain a lot of private information that we need to protect against possible cyber attacks. Therefore there are som recommendations that we should consider: - Keep our devices updated. - Use safe passwords (there are websites where you can check how good your password is). - Clean regularly your devices from cookie information. - Try to hide your wifi so that only those who know its name can have access to it. - Beware of spam emails that you may receive and always check the information and the source, to make sure that nobody is trying to trick you.  In addition, because of the importance of technologies nowadays, we also spend a lot of time in front of our computers. This is why there are some recommendations that we should consider: - Maintain a proper posture. - Make sure all elements from your environment hav

🙌 INTRODUCING MYSELF!

🅗🅔🅛🅛🅞〰

👦 My name is Adrián González and I am from Barcelona but currently I am studying in Madrid

🏠 The reason is because in Barcelona the Primary Education Degree was not fully in english so I had to come here in order to achieve the full english degree. 

🏃 During the summer I have worked as a entretainer where I had been in the ''Miniclub'' of the hotel, so I used to be spedning the time with spanish and international kids. 

🎯 As well I have been in summer camps with childs and teenagers, so this is the reason why I decided to start this degree as I think that I am good at languages and I enjoy spending time and learning with others.

📚 According to the subject, I think that I can enjoy it as I like TIC in order to make easier the learning process to everyone. I hope you guys enjoy my blog and it may be useful fo you all, see you soon!



Comentarios